2018/2019 Season Passes
All of our season passes are Direct-To-Lift passes. No need to stop at the Ticket Counter each time!
|Individual (Ages 13 - 59)||
|Child/Senior (12 & Under, 60 and Over)||
|Buddy Pass* (2 People, Any Ages)||
|Family of 3** (3 Family Members)||
|Family of 4** (4+ Family Members)||
Tot Pass (6 & Under): FREE *Must be purchased in conjunction with an adult season pass
**Family Pass includes 4 passes. Family members must all be on the same tax return. Tots Free as part of a family season pass.
Additional child for a family pass: $69.
*Buddy Pass: Available to any two individuals. Must be purchased in one transaction.
2018/2019 SNO Passes
Unlimited Skiing & Snowboarding at Nordic Mountain, Little Switzerland , & Rock Snow Park.
SNO Pass Additional Benefits
- SNO Pass - 10% off pro shop items at all three pro shops, all season long
- SNO Pass - Additional bring a friend days
- SNO Pass - Free weeknight tubing at the Rock Snow Park*
*Valid Monday - Thursday nights. Not valid December 26 - January 1.
|Family of 4*||
|Children 6 & Under||FREE**|
*Four Family members on the same tax return. Each additional family member $99. Tot's 6 & Under Free in the Family Pass.
**Free when purchased as part of a family pass, or with an individual pass.
***The SNO Pass is only available in the individual pass and family pass options.
Season Pass Waiver
Waivers MUST be filled out and sent to us after you purchase your pass!
Please note: Season Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and may not be resold. If you cannot use your pass due to lack of snow, medical reasons, pregnancy, divorce, moving away or any other reason, you will not receive a refund. No exceptions will be made.
For $10 per pass, we do offer Season Pass Insurance to protect your investment if you can't use your pass for medical reasons. CLICK HERE for more details.
2018/2019 Lost Pass Policy
It is the responsibility of the pass holder to secure the pass to himself or herself. Season Pass armbands are available for $5 each in our pro shop if you do not feel the clip provided is adequate to secure the pass to yourself. If you lose your pass, report it to the ticket counter immediately and you will be issued a lift ticket each time you visit for one week. If you cannot find your pass at the end of one week, you will be charged $50 to have a pass reissued.
Why Get A Season Pass?
Some people who enjoy skiing and boarding are hesitant about the idea of buying a season pass. Yet there are so many great reasons to buy them!
- Ski all season for one great price.
- FREE TUBING! Pass holders get free weeknight tubing for the pass holder and a friend! Available Wednesdays - Fridays, show your season pass at the tubing ticket window to get a FREE tubing pass for you and a FREE pass for a friend. *Not valid December 26, 2016 - January 2, 2017.
- Unlimited skiing for you and your family
- It’s the cheapest daily rate by far
- You pay back the season ticket after only 6 visits with a family of four based on standard lift ticket and other costs
- Resort Partner Discounts
- 1/2 off lift tickets at Little Switzerland in Slinger, WI. For unlimited direct to lift access to Little Switz, purchase a SNO PASS.
- 1/2 off lift tickets at Rock Snowpark in Franklin, WI. For unlimited direct to lift access to Rock Snowpark, purchase a SNO PASS.
- Buy a one day ticket, get a second day FREE at Big Snow resorts, Indianhead and Blackjack, Bessemer, MI.
- Three Complimentary Days at Ski Cooper, CO.
- You can go whenever you feel like it without thinking about the cost
- You’ll ski and board more, and become better at everything—the better you get, the more fun you’ll have
- You’ll really get to know the friendly Nordic Mountain staff, and meet people and new friends on the slopes
- It will encourage you and your family to get out there and really enjoy winter-- no more cabin fever!
- The pass comes with lots of VIP perks that save you more money and give you special privileges:
- Season Rentals are available for skis and ski boots. Season Pass holders receive a special discount.
To view the discount, please visit our Rental Page
- Bring-A-Friend Specials will be offered to you throughout the season. We will email you great offers to introduce your friends and other family members to our great sport. These offers will be made exclusively to our pass holders.
- Up-Front Parking is available only to season pass holders for $25 for the entire season. Purchase online or whenever you come to get your pass printed.
copyright 2018, nordic mountain. inc